Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Two podcast

"Can wikipedia be useful to students and educators?"
I really like Wikipedia, I think there are tons of useful information on it. It is really easy to use. The only thing about Wikipedia is you should check your resources of the material you find. Anybody can go on Wikipedia and enter information, it does not mean it is true information. I really like the podcast idea. I think podcast gives students another way of learning instead of reading and writing all the time, or taking notes. I think these podcasts are very useful.

"Using Facebook as an educational tool."
Facebook has a few ways of being useful for education. One thing Facebook has is notecards. I think digital notecards are very neat and can really be useful to students. If a student misses a class they can get on Facebook and see what they missed. It allows you to connect to almost anyone you want, even people from other countries. As I said before, I really enjoy these podcasts and think they can be very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment