Wednesday, July 1, 2009

txting away ur education

I agree with the article to a certain extent. I do think cellphones and other technology can be very distracting. I sometimes can be talking to a friend and he will get a text, pull his phone out, reply to the text and will have heard nothing I just told him. I think texting is distracting and it has become WAY too popular. I work at the cellphone company T-Mobile, so I have seen some of the cellphone bills of teenagers who use too many text in one month. You would not believe some of the bills. As far as texting making kids shy away from thinking, or look for quick answers, I do not believe that. Texting is distracting and students can not possible listen to the teacher and text at the same time, but I do not see texting changing the way people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment